Ad

Friday, 3 March 2017

Silent One


Wounds inflicted through deception with unbearable pains from ultimate betrayal My soul searched for safety - silently seeking a spiritual sanctuary of solitude 
 
Protected within my cocoon of darkness my transformation began, as I saw light In silence - I learned the art to listen what I thought my pain, was my saviour 

 Life was no longer an unknown labyrinth as I watched negativity leave my logic Suppressed emotions flowed from my heart blood became ink - scribbled upon paper 
 
Reflecting upon life - I let go of yesterday no more dwelling upon the fate of tomorrow Inspired by today - I live in the moment reaching out to those who care to listen 
 
The Silent One is no contradiction of terms even without voice - my message is clear for it speaks volumes, without saying a word those who try to bring me down - only make me stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment